Greenlee 555DX 120 VAC, 20A Electrical Conduit Bender w/Digital Angle Pendant (No Shoes)
Ask a Question
About this Product
Not only is the Greenlee 555DX efficient and effective at bending conduit for all of your needs, but it’s also portable and easy to operate, giving you the edge in any situation. It also features an absolute encoder to ensure that any of your repeated bends are easy to perform and accurate to the measurement.
The Greenlee 555DX is patent pending and features rare Earth magnets to fuse together the durable, impact resistant housing that makes this unit so reliable. If you’re in the market for conduit bending and need the best, turn to the Greenlee 555DX.
Greenlee Tools Conduit Bender with Digital Angle Pendant is in stock and ready to ship today! NO Drop Shipping.
Image shown with 12580 1/2"-2" Rigid/EMT Combination Shoe Group (NOT included and Sold Separately)
• Easy to own and operate
• Fully backwards compatibility with existing shoes you already own
• Same core frame and core control advantages found on the 855GX
• Absolute encoder to provide ease for repeated bends with digital angle readout on pendant and jogging capability
• Robust patent pending pendant with rare earth magnets to hold strong and impact resistant housing
• Material Number: 52055926
• Voltage: 120 VAC
• Amperage: 20A
• Weight: 300 lbs.
• Length: 36 in
• Width: 32 in
• Height: 44.3 in
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: