- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 60A-3/4 Quick Change Stubby Auger Bit - 3/4"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Greenlee 60A-3/4 Quick Change Stubby Auger Bit in 3/4" is designed with an over center single flute for cleaner holes. Auger bits enable you to drill a hole in tight spaces, such as between studs, joists and inside walls. The unique cutting design provides faster and smoother cutting action. With the new stubby auger bits your need for expensive right angle drills or multiple steps in order to cut holes to size are no longer a concern. Greenlee Textron 3/4" stubby bits can be used with Greenlees New Quick Connect Extensions. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
- Over center single flute design for cleaner holes and less splintering
- Unique cutting edge design for fast and smooth cutting action
- Shorter than the top competitors bit for better access to tight spaces between studs and joists
- Perfect for drilling 2' and 4' joists
- Self-Feeding screw point draws bit through all wood types with less operator fatigue
- Eliminates the need for special tools such as expensive right angle drills or multiple steps to cut the hole to size
- 1/4' hex quick change design for fast and easy use in all drill types
- Clearly marked with bit diameter and catalog number on shank for easy identification
- Model Number: 60A-3/4
- Hole Diameter: 3/4 (19.1mm)
- Overall Length: 4.5 (144mm)
- Weight: .3 lbs. (118g)
- Capacity: Maximum bit capacity for Quick Connect Extensions is 3/4"
- Not for use in wood with nails
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers