- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 629 Wire Pulling Grip Kit
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
If you're operating on a job site that requires extensive wire threading, come prepared with the Greenlee 629 Wire Pulling Grip Kit Wire Pulling Grip Kit. This exceptionally useful unit can be the difference between hours of complicated wire threading and a quick, easy fix that can be accomplished by a single worker. Plus, the Greenlee 629 allows owners to select from a variety of pulling grips, all with a maximum capacity that is better than the puller's maximum force.
Use the Greenlee 629 Wire Pulling Grip Kit to pull 2-inch (50.8mm) or bigger conduit lines with extreme ease. Not only will this unit properly thread wire through conduit, it’ll do it precisely, for a guaranteed fix.
The Greenlee 629 Wire Pulling Grip Kit is best suited for long, heavy runs that can be challenging for other wire pulling kits, making it a favorite choice among professionals. Add this unit to your wire pulling task today!
- Pulling Grip with Clevis includes 624S, 624L and 678 Clevis - 4 clamp
- Use to pull in 2" (50.8 mm) or larger conduit
- Type of pulls: heavy, long runs
- Type of grip: Flexible eye 1/4" (6.4 mm) diameter galvanized steel aircraft cable connected to 2 cable receptacles with 5/8" (15.9 mm) diameter opening and 2 clamping set screws
- Select pulling grips with a maximum rated capacity that meets or exceeds the cable puller's maximum pulling force
- Minimum cable diameter is 3/8"
- Model Number: 629
- Capacity Weight: 6500 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.