- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 62PTS-3/4 Big Shank Shorty Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit - 3/4"
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- The Greenlee Textron nail eater wood boring auger bit is made of high-quality carbon alloy steel that cuts through nails provides up to 3x longer life. Greenlee 62PTS-3/4 Big Shank Shorty Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit in 3/4" features a patented design for smoother cutting and cleaner holes, that will reduce cutting loads. The self feeding screw point draws the auger bit through the wood even after multiple sharpenings. Greenlee holemaking tools are designed to make the job faster, safer and easier with a complete line of holemaking solutions for getting through steel, stainless steel, wood, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic, drywall, cement board and more.
- Patented design for improved cutting and cleaner holes: cutting edge is hardened through for longer life
- Self-feeding screw point draws bit through wood even after multiple sharpenings
- Unique patented design cutting angle: Smoother starts, reduced cutting loads
- Made of high quality carbon alloy steel; cuts through nails and provides up to 3X longer life
- Shorty bits: For working in tight places, yet still can cut through three abutting 2 x 4s
- Bit Extensions available for additional length
- Model Number: 62PTS-3/4
- Hole Diameter: 3/4" (19.1 mm)
- Hex Shank: 7/16" (11.1mm)
- Weight: .5 lbs. (227g)
- Length: 7-5/8"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.