Greenlee Big Shank Shorty Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit - 7/8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
Purchase $2500 of Pallet Items,
and Save an Extra 5% on them!
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
Greenlee 62PTS-7/8 Big Shank Shorty Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit in 7/8" features a patented design for smoother cutting and cleaner holes, that will reduce cutting loads. The Greenlee Textron nail eater wood boring auger bit is made of high-quality carbon alloy steel that cuts through nails provides up to 3x longer life. The self feeding screw point draws the auger bit through the wood even after multiple sharpenings. Greenlee holemaking tools are designed to make the job faster, safer and easier with a complete line of holemaking solutions for getting through steel, stainless steel, wood, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic, drywall, cement board and more.
• Patented design for improved cutting and cleaner holes: cutting edge is hardened through for longer life
• Self-feeding screw point draws bit through wood even after multiple sharpenings
• Unique patented design cutting angle: Smoother starts, reduced cutting loads
• Made of high quality carbon alloy steel; cuts through nails and provides up to 3X longer life
• Shorty bits: For working in tight places, yet still can cut through three abutting 2 x 4s
• Bit Extensions available for additional length
• Model Number: 62PTS-7/8
• Hole Diameter: 7/8" (22.2 mm)
• Hex Shank: 7/16" (11.1mm)
• Weight: .6 lbs. (273g)
• Length: 7-5/8"
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $28.99
Our Price: $5.25
Our Price: $48.80
Our Price: $25.10