- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 66PT-1-1/8 Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit - 1-1/8"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- Greenlee holemaking tools are designed to make the job faster, safer and easier with a complete line of holemaking solutions for getting through steel, stainless steel, wood, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic, drywall, cement board and more. Greenlee 66PT-1-1/8 Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit in 1-1/8" features a patented design for smoother cutting and cleaner holes, that will reduce cutting loads. The Greenlee Textron nail eater wood boring auger bit is made of high-quality carbon alloy steel that cuts through nails provides up to 3x longer life. The self feeding screw point draws the auger bit through the wood even after multiple sharpenings.
- Patented design for improved cutting and cleaner holes - cutting edge is hardened through for longer life
- Self-feeding screw point draws bit through wood even after multiple sharpenings
- Unique patented design cutting angle - smoother starts, reduced cutting loads
- Made of high quality carbon alloy steel; cuts through nails and provides up to 3X longer life bits - for working in tight places, yet still can cut through three abutting 2 x 4s
- Bit Extensions available for additional length
- Model Number: 66PT-1-1/8
- Hole Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.6 mm)
- Hex Shank: 7/16" (11.1mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1044g)
- Length: 18"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers