Greenlee Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit - 1"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Greenlee 66PT-1 Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit in 1" features a patented design for smoother cutting and cleaner holes, that will reduce cutting loads. The Greenlee Textron nail eater wood boring auger bit is made of high-quality carbon alloy steel that cuts through nails provides up to 3x longer life. The self feeding screw point draws the auger bit through the wood even after multiple sharpenings. Greenlee holemaking tools are designed to make the job faster, safer and easier with a complete line of holemaking solutions for getting through steel, stainless steel, wood, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic, drywall, cement board and more.
Features:• Patented design for improved cutting and cleaner holes - cutting edge is hardened through for longer life
• Self-feeding screw point draws bit through wood even after multiple sharpenings
• Unique patented design cutting angle - smoother starts, reduced cutting loads
• Made of high quality carbon alloy steel; cuts through nails and provides up to 3X longer life bits - for working in tight places, yet still can cut through three abutting 2 x 4s
• Bit Extensions available for additional length
Specifications:• Model Number: 66PT-1
• Hole Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
• Hex Shank: 7/16" (11.1mm)
• Weight: 1.8 lbs. (817g)
• Length: 18"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: