Greenlee Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit - 7/8"
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
Greenlee holemaking tools are designed to make the job faster, safer and easier with a complete line of holemaking solutions for getting through steel, stainless steel, wood, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic, drywall, cement board and more. Greenlee 66PT-7/8 Nail Eater II Wood Boring Auger Bit in 7/8" features a patented design for smoother cutting and cleaner holes, that will reduce cutting loads. The Greenlee Textron nail eater wood boring auger bit is made of high-quality carbon alloy steel that cuts through nails provides up to 3x longer life. The self feeding screw point draws the auger bit through the wood even after multiple sharpenings.
• Patented design for improved cutting and cleaner holes - cutting edge is hardened through for longer life
• Self-feeding screw point draws bit through wood even after multiple sharpenings
• Unique patented design cutting angle - smoother starts, reduced cutting loads
• Made of high quality carbon alloy steel; cuts through nails and provides up to 3X longer life bits - for working in tight places, yet still can cut through three abutting 2 x 4s
• Bit Extensions available for additional length
• Model Number: 66PT-7/8
• Hole Diameter: 7/8" (22.2 mm)
• Hex Shank: 7/16" (11.1mm)
• Weight: 1.5 lbs. (681g)
• Length: 18"
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $6.99
On Sale: $4.90
Regular Price: $63.99
On Sale: $45.40
Regular Price: $32.99
On Sale: $23.30
Our Price: $20.99