- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 66RT-1 Nail Eater RT Auger Drill Bit - 1" x 18"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- Greenlee 66RT-1 Nail Eater RT Auger Bit easily cuts up to 175 nails before replacement is needed, up to 9 times the life of a traditional auger bit. No more pushing to finish the hole, the self-feeding tip pulls through the wood even after several holes. Cuts various products including pine, green treated wood, and telephone poles. The Greenlee Auger Bit is made of high quality steel making the shaft last longer.Greenlee Tools Auger Bits are in stock and available for shipping!
- Easily cuts up to 175 nails before replacement needed
- Up to 9 times the life of a traditional auger bit
- Fast replacements in the field: Easy and quick to replace tip
- Stronger and lasts longer: Cutting edge made of S7 tool steel
- No more pushing to finish the hole: Self-feeding tip pulls through the wood even after several holes
- Ground shaft for easier pullback
- Cuts various products including pine, green treated wood, and telephone poles
- Made of high quality steel: Makes the shaft last longer
- Quick Change Cutting Edge and Feed Screw: No more resharpening
- Maximum Chip Removal Over Center Flute
- Model Number: 66RT-1
- Material Number: 52046218
- Diameter: 1"
- Length: 18"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs. (817g)
- Hex Shank: 7/16"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.