Greenlee Nail Eater RT Auger Drill Bit - 1" x 18"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Greenlee 66RT-1 Nail Eater RT Auger Bit easily cuts up to 175 nails before replacement is needed, up to 9 times the life of a traditional auger bit. No more pushing to finish the hole, the self-feeding tip pulls through the wood even after several holes. Cuts various products including pine, green treated wood, and telephone poles. The Greenlee Auger Bit is made of high quality steel making the shaft last longer.
Greenlee Tools Auger Bits are in stock and available for shipping!
Features:• Easily cuts up to 175 nails before replacement needed
• Up to 9 times the life of a traditional auger bit
• Fast replacements in the field: Easy and quick to replace tip
• Stronger and lasts longer: Cutting edge made of S7 tool steel
• No more pushing to finish the hole: Self-feeding tip pulls through the wood even after several holes
• Ground shaft for easier pullback
• Cuts various products including pine, green treated wood, and telephone poles
• Made of high quality steel: Makes the shaft last longer
• Quick Change Cutting Edge and Feed Screw: No more resharpening
• Maximum Chip Removal Over Center Flute
Specifications:• Model Number: 66RT-1
• Material Number: 52046218
• Diameter: 1"
• Length: 18"
• Weight: 1.8 lbs. (817g)
• Hex Shank: 7/16"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: