Greenlee 6805A Ultra Tugger 8 Cable Puller Deluxe Package (8000 lb.)
Ask a Question
About this Product
Featuring an astounding 8,000 lbs. of pulling force, the Greenlee 6805A Ultra Tugger 8 Puller Deluxe Package is your prime choice for a cable puller. The three-foot elbow of this unit makes it an exceptional force when pulling cable for any job. What’s more, the Greenlee 6805A is built to last you as long as you need it, making it one of the most reliable units on the market and a staple for pulling cable.
With a pulling speed that ranges from 9 fpm at 2,000 pounds to 6 fpm at 8,000 pounds, you’re guaranteed the best performance out of the Greenlee 6805A Ultra Tugger 8 Puller no matter what speed or force you’re pulling. The Versi-Boom system of this unit makes it incredibly easy to set up, and there are no anchors or bulky chains to mount like on many competitor units.
The gear drive and included mobile carriage of the Greenlee 6805A Ultra Tugger 8 Puller Deluxe Package make it a favorite of many professionals and a dependable option for any cable pulling situation.
• Pulling speed ranges from 9 fpm at 2,000 lbs. to 6 fpm at 8,000 lbs.
• Mobile Versi-Boom system provides fast set-up with no anchors to set or chains to mount
• Boom uses 3" rigid steel conduit for easy length adjustment to pull 10 to 20 feet (3 to 6 m) of cable out of the box fast and easy
• Direct gear drive
• Easy to move around jobsite with mobile carriage
• Pulling Force Maximum: 8,000 lbs. (35.8 kN); Continuous: 6,500 lbs. (28.9 kN)
• Length: 11.5" (292 mm)
• Width: 26" (660 mm)
• Height: 6.75" (172 mm)
• Pulling Speed - Feet (Meters) Per Minute: No Load: 9 fpm (2.7 mpm); At 2000 lbs. (0.9 kN): 8 fpm (2.4 mpm); At 4000 lbs. (1.8 kN): 7.5 fpm (2.3 mpm); At 6000 lbs. (2.7 kN): 7 fpm (2.1 mpm); At 8000 lbs. (3.6 kN): 6 fpm (1.8 mpm)
• Drive Motor: 1-1/2 HP (1.1 kW)
• Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 20A
• Required Rope: 7/8" diameter (22.2 mm); Double-Braided Polyester Composite - Rated at 32,000 lbs. (142 kN) minimum breaking strength
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: