- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 6810 Ultra Cable Feeder with Hand Switch
Earn 1104 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
If you're in need of a cable puller that can get the job done with ease and efficiency, then look no further than the Greenlee 6810 Ultra Cable Feeder with Hand Switch to fit all of your needs. Even when you can only spare one person for the job, this unit can pull cable after an easy setup and execution by a sole worker. It’s the pinnacle of cable pulling and is diverse enough to ensure your job is tackled efficiently and effortlessly.
Accommodating cables ranging up to 3 1/2 feet, the Greenlee 6810 Ultra Cable Feeder with Hand Switch sports dual drive motors that drive each of the wheels for great traction on either side of most common cables. Best of all, there are two methods for loading cable on this innovative device, with both top and end loading feeds.
What's more, the Greenlee 6810 Ultra Cable Feeder with Hand Switch will feed cable at variable speeds to accommodate the speeds of the cable puller, meaning you won't run into issues with speed and traction like you would with other, less efficient designs.
- Feeds cable at variable speeds to match the speed of cable puller
- Accommodates cable ranging in size up to 3.5" (88.9 mm) in diameter
- New tires for improved traction with low friction cables
- Sets up easily and can be operated by just one person
- Dual motors drive each wheel for traction on both sides of the cable
- Comes with pendant and toggle switch
- Two cable loading methods: top-loading and end-loading
- Model: 6810
- Material Number: 50055640
- Power Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Speed: 4-36 Feet per minute (1.2-11 meters per minute)
- Maximum Tractive Force (Single Cable): 200 lbs. (.9 kN)
- Maximum Tractive Force (All Cables): 800 lbs. (3.5 kN)
- Cable Capacity (Quantity x Size): 8 x 250 MCM (120 mm2); 6 x 500 MCM (240 mm2); 5 x 750 MCM (300 mm2)
- Reel Weight Capacity: 25,000 lbs. Total (11,300 kg)
- Size: 41" Long x 27.5" wide x 37.5" High (1040 mm x 699 mm x 953 mm)
- Weight: 285 lbs. (130 kg)
- Tire Pressure: 50psi (2.4 bar)
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.