Greenlee Slug-Buster Knockout Punch Set - 1/2" Conduit/Pipe
Greenlee 7211BB-1/2 is a Slug-Buster Knockout Punch Set that also cuts aluminum, fiberglass and plastic. The contractor's choice - worldwide. The unique punch profile splits slugs allowing easy slug removal. Use with battery-powered, hydraulic, ratchet or manual drivers, and it uses standard Greenlee dies and draw studs. Conduit size is 1/2" and hole size is 7/8".
• 721-1/2: 1/2" Conduit Punch
• 14722: 1/2" Conduit Die
• 00042: 3/4" x 2-1/8" (19 mm x 54 mm) Draw Stud
• Unique punch profile splits slugs allowing for easier slug removal
• Durable design punches clean, fast and accurate holes
• Includes standard Greenlee die and draw stud for manual operation
• Capacity: 10 gauge (3.5 mm)
• Model Number: 7211BB-1/2
• Material Number: 50319620
• Capacity: Mild steel up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm)
• Application: Punch mild steel, aluminum, fiberglass and plastic
• Hole Size: 7/8"
• Conduit Size: 1/2" (Hole size is outside diameter of US conduit sizes; Example: 1/2" conduit size punch actually makes a 7/8" hole)
• Pg Sizes: European standard pipe sizes
• ISO Sizes: International Standards Organization pipe sizes
• Operation: Battery, hydraulic, ratchet or manual drivers
When used with ratchet, hydraulic or battery drivers, buy the punch and die only; the draw stud is part of the driver kit
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: