- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 7211BB-1/2 Slug-Buster Knockout Punch Set - 1/2" Conduit/Pipe
Greenlee 7211BB-1/2 is a Slug-Buster Knockout Punch Set that also cuts aluminum, fiberglass and plastic. The contractor's choice - worldwide. The unique punch profile splits slugs allowing easy slug removal. Use with battery-powered, hydraulic, ratchet or manual drivers, and it uses standard Greenlee dies and draw studs. Conduit size is 1/2" and hole size is 7/8".Set Includes:• 721-1/2: 1/2" Conduit Punch• 14722: 1/2" Conduit Die• 00042: 3/4" x 2-1/8" (19 mm x 54 mm) Draw Stud
- Unique punch profile splits slugs allowing for easier slug removal
- Durable design punches clean, fast and accurate holes
- Includes standard Greenlee die and draw stud for manual operation
- Capacity: 10 gauge (3.5 mm)
- Model Number: 7211BB-1/2
- Material Number: 50319620
- Capacity: Mild steel up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm)
- Application: Punch mild steel, aluminum, fiberglass and plastic
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Conduit Size: 1/2" (Hole size is outside diameter of US conduit sizes; Example: 1/2" conduit size punch actually makes a 7/8" hole)
- Pg Sizes: European standard pipe sizes
- ISO Sizes: International Standards Organization pipe sizes
- Operation: Battery, hydraulic, ratchet or manual driversWhen used with ratchet, hydraulic or battery drivers, buy the punch and die only; the draw stud is part of the driver kit
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.