- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 727M Cable Cutter with Molded Grip - 9"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Greenlee 727M Cable Cutter with Molded Grip is a high performance tool with custom molded grips. New molded grips feature a hard underside for strength and a soft, slip-resistant, ergonomic outside for increased comfort. Also, the extra width of this grip provides a larger load bearing area that makes cable cutting even easier. Feel the difference that the softer, wider grips make. Easy Cutting with two comfort levels, forged steel blanks that are heat treated and precision ground to provide long life and easy cutting. These tools easily cut copper and aluminum cables up to 2/0 AWG (70 mm2).
- Molded comfort handle grips
- Made of heavy-duty forged steel
- Precision ground and heat treated blades for long life and easy cutting
- Rust-resistant black oxide finish
- Hot riveted joint provides a smooth opening and closing action
- Model Number: 727M
- Overall Length: 9-1/4" (235 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Maximum Capacity; Copper: 2/0 (70 mm), Aluminum: 2/0 (70 mm), Comm. Cable: 100 Pair
- Frequent Use Capacity; Copper: #1 AWG (35 mm), Aluminum: 2/0 (70mm), Comm. Cable: 100 Pair
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers