- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 7610SB Slug-Buster Ram and Foot Pump Hydraulic Driver Kit - 1/2" - 4"
About the Greenlee 7610SB Slug-Buster Ram & Foot Pump Hydraulic Driver Kit (1/2" – 4")
The Greenlee 7610SB Slug-Buster Ram & Foot Pump Hydraulic Driver Kit will make a great addition to any Greenlee hydraulic drivers that operate on your work site. The foot operation of this addition makes it easy to free up both of your hands in order to operate the punch. What’s more, after this kit is employed, you’ll be able to punch 10 times quicker than when you use wrench method. Plus, the Greenlee 7610SB is outfitted to drive 751 cable cutter heads.
This powerful, sturdy device sports an intimidating 11 ton hydraulic ram, making it suitable for just about any job. It’s also versatile, as it can be paired with standard rounds, slug-busters or slug-splitter punch sizes. What’s more, the Greenlee 7610SB has the ability to be used with non-round punches, as well.
The kit includes a slug-buster punches, a driver, foot pump, draw studs and dies for ½ inch to 2 inch and 2 ½ inch to 4 inch standard punches that are conduit sized. There are also spacers, a standard adapter, a steel case and a Kwik-Stepper bit.Can be used with non-round punches (adapter may be required - not included).
- Foot pump
- Slug-Buster punches
- Dies and draw studs for 1/2" through 2" and 2-1/2" through 4" standard conduit size punches
- Kwik-Stepper Step Bit
- Steel case
- 1 each of the following: 721-1/2, 14722, 721-3/4, 124AV, 721-1, 126AV, 721-1-1/4, 128AV, 721-1-1/2, 440AV, 721-2, 442AV, 1429AV, 1430AV, 1431AV, 1432AV, 2982AV, 2981AV, 2984AV, 2983AV, 746, 2113AA, 1557AA, 1924AA, 1925AA, 1926AA, 34410, 767, 06302, 18402, 25094
- 2 each of the following: 1614SS
- Model Number: 7610SB
- Material Number: 50071742
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.