- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 774 High Performance Ratchet Cable Cutter - 19-1/8"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 774 High Performance Ratchet Cable Cutter (19-1/8")
Does your hand cramp up from cutting endless amounts of cable on the job? This can easily be remedied with the effective use of the Greenlee 774 High Performance Ratchet Cable Cutter. These state of the art cable cutters utilize quick release technology and a two-speed system to quickly and precisely sever cable, allowing you to reap the benefits without the stress.
Because the blades of the Greenlee 774 open immediately upon finishing the cut, you no longer have to waste time with an annoying release button. When the cut is finished, it will open of its own accord, eliminating the manual task of completing the cut.
This unit is also made for use at just about any jobsite. The narrow, compact design of the Greenlee 774 High Performance Ratchet Cable Cutter makes it easy use against walls, in deep boxes or even on floors. Plus, the fiberglass handles of the cutter offer increased durability without sacrificing a lightweight frame.
- Two-speed mechanism saves cutting time by closing the blades rapidly and shifting to normal speed to perform the cut
- No more pushing on stubborn release buttonsthe blades open automatically when the cut is complete
- Completely new ratchet mechanism improves durability
- Narrow profile permits use in deep boxes, against walls or on floors
- Durable, lightweight fiberglass handles
- U.S. Patent #6,766,581
- Model Number: 774
- Length: 19-1/8" (486mm)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. (2.6 kg)
- Maximum Capacity; Copper: 750 kcmil (MCM) (400 mm2), Aluminum: 795 kcmil (MCM) (400 mm2), Communications Cable: 1-3/16" diameter
- Frequent Use Capacity; Copper: 500 kcmil (MCM) (240 mm2), Aluminum: 750 kcmil (MCM) (400 mm2)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.