- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 8024 24" Hook Sheaves for Cable Puller
Do you need to upgrade your current hook sheaves to something more reliable, durable and functional? The Greenlee 8024 24" Hook Sheaves for Cable Puller makes doing this simple, easy and affordable. These strong, dependable sheaves feature the comfort of steel closure hooks, a welded steel frame and aluminum alloy self lubricated bearings. Rated at a capacity of 8000 pounds maximum, the Greenlee 8024 is your best option for heavy lifting.
For use with UT8, UT5, 6001, UT4 and UT2 cable puller from Greenlee, these reinforced hook sheaves will stand the test of just about any heavy lifting job that your work site calls for. Not only are they built to stand up to the test of your job, but also the elements!
Rated at a weight of 67 lbs., these hook sheaves can handle tough jobs. If you’re looking for a durable, time-tested solution for upgrading your cable puller, look to the Greenlee 8024 Hook Sheaves.
Greenlee Tools Hook Sheaves are in stock and ready to ship today! NO Drop Shipping.
- For use with UT8, UT5, 6001, UT4 and UT2 cable pullers
- Strong, welded steel frame
- Forged steel closure type hooks with 1" (25.4 mm) opening
- Aluminum alloy with self-lubricating bearings
- Model: 8024
- Material Number: 50008749
- Outside Diameter: 24" (609.6 mm)
- Inside Radius: 9-7/8" (250.8 mm)
- Width: 6-1/2" (165.1 mm)
- Weight: 67 lbs. (30.3 kg)
- Maximum Rated Capacity: 8,000 lbs. (35.8 kN)
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.