- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 825-1-1/2 Bi-Metal Variable Pitch Hole Saw - 1-1/2"
Now you have the ability to cut through steel, tin, aluminum, fiberglass, wood and plastic with the Greenlee 825-1-1/2 Bi-Metal Variable Pitch Hole Saw in 1-1/2". The variable pitch holesaw features the highest grade of tool steel, M42 alloy, and will prevent frequent saw replacement. The steam oxide finish stops paint from gumming up and slowing down the cutting, allowing the saw to run cooler and perform better. Its extra thick backplate helps with smoother, easier, less fatigue cutting by minimizing the vibration. This Greenlee Textron hole saw is made in USA. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
- Cut through steel, tin, aluminum, fiberglass, wood and plastic
- Deep 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) cutting depth allows for cutting through 2" x 4" wood studs
- Extra-tough M42 alloy blade: Highest grade of tool steel to outlast competitor's blades - beats premature saw replacement and saves money
- Steam oxide finish: No paint to gum up and slow cutting - saw runs cooler for longer life and better performance
- Extra-thick backplate minimizes vibration for smoother, easier, less tiring cutting
- Made in USA
- Model Number: 825-1-1/2
- Actual Hole Size: 1-1/2" (38.1mm)
- Copper Pipe Size: 1-1/4''
- Use with Greenlee Arbor Number's: 37156 or 37154
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.