- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 825-1 Bi-Metal Variable Pitch Hole Saw - 1"
About the Greenlee 825-1 Bi-Metal Variable Pitch Hole Saw - 1"
If you need a tough and dependable pitch hole saw, then you need the one inch Greenlee 825-1. This saw has the ability to cut through a variety of tough materials, including tin, steel, fiberglass, aluminum, plastic and many different types of wood. It features M42 alloy steel, the highest grade possible, which means that use can use it for a long time without having to replace the saw.
Another standout feature of the Greenlee 825-1 Variable Pitch Hold Saw is its finish of steam oxide, which prevents paint from clogging the mechanism, which means your cutting won’t be delayed. It also allows the saw to perform better and run cooler. In addition, this product’s ultra-thick back plate minimizes vibrations, which means easier, smoother cutting.
The Greenlee 825-1 is made in the United States, and is a trusted brand of top electrical contractors. It can also be used with Greenlee Arbor numbers 37155, 37157 or 38522. This product comes with a one-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- Cut through steel, tin, aluminum, fiberglass, wood and plastic
- Deep 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) cutting depth allows for cutting through 2" x 4" wood studs
- Extra-tough M42 alloy blade: Highest grade of tool steel to outlast competitor's blades - beats premature saw replacement and saves money
- Steam oxide finish: No paint to gum up and slow cutting - saw runs cooler for longer life and better performance
- Extra-thick backplate minimizes vibration for smoother, easier, less tiring cutting
- Made in USA
- Model Number: 825-1
- Actual Hole Size: 1" (25.4mm)
- Copper Pipe Size: 3/4''
- Use with Greenlee Arbor Number's: 37157, 37155, or 38522
- ISO: ISO-25
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.