- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 825-2-1/2 Bi-Metal Variable Pitch Hole Saw - 2-1/2"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 825-2-1/2 Bi-Metal Variable Pitch Hole Saw - 2-1/2"
As a leader in cutting the toughest materials, the 2 ½-inch Greenlee 825-2-1/2 Variable Pitch Hold Saw is your dependable solution for a wide variety of sawing needs. This unit features the highest steel grade possible on its blade (M42 alloy), which translates into much more time between saw replacements. It also has a steam oxide finish, which keeps paint from backing it up and slowing down the sawing mechanism, allowing it to run in a highly efficient and effective manner.
This Greenlee 825-2-1/2 Variable Pitch Hole Saw is known for its ability to cut through tough materials, including fiberglass, plastic, aluminum, tin, steel and wood. It features a thick back plate that significantly reduces vibration, giving you the ability to cut easier and more smoothly without fatigue. That’s one of the reasons why the Greenlee 825-2-1/2 is a preferred saw of electrical contractors.
In addition, this product is made in the United States and is backed by a one-year limited warranty from Greenlee, for added peace of mind.
- Cut through steel, tin, aluminum, fiberglass, wood and plastic
- Deep 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) cutting depth allows for cutting through 2" x 4" wood studs
- Extra-tough M42 alloy blade: Highest grade of tool steel to outlast competitor's blades - beats premature saw replacement and saves money
- Steam oxide finish: No paint to gum up and slow cutting - saw runs cooler for longer life and better performance
- Extra-thick backplate minimizes vibration for smoother, easier, less tiring cutting
- Made in USA
- Model Number: 825-2-1/2
- Actual Hole Size: 2-1/2" (63.5mm)
- Copper Pipe Size: 2''
- Use with Greenlee Arbor Number: 37156
- Hole Diameter Conduit: 2''
- ISO: ISO-63
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers