Greenlee Hole Saw Stop - 3 Pack
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
The Greenlee 826S Hole Saw Stop helps control holesaw drilling to a depth of 1/8" max and is used in holemaking. It is easily removable for transfer between hole saws and will protect hardwire, wire and drill during cutting. This same stop can be used on all redesigned Greenlee hole saws from 7/8" through 6". Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
• Helps control hole saw drilling depth to max of 1/8"
• Easily removable stop for transfer between hole saws
• Helps protect hardware, wire and drill during cutting
• Can use one to four stops (depending on diameter of hole saw) based on personal preference
• Offered with most popular sizes and kits at no additional cost
• Same stop can be used on all redesigned Greenlee hole saws from 7/8" through 6"
• Model Number: 826S
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $17.50
Our Price: $8.99
Our Price: $11.00
Our Price: $3.25