- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 840A Site-Rite Aluminum Hand Bender Head for 1/2" EMT
The preferred brand of the electrical contractor, Greenlee Tools are made for the trade. The Greenlee 840A Site-Rite Aluminum Hand Bender Head for 1/2" EMT is the next generation of hand benders. Designed to make bending conduit faster and safer while on the job site, Greenlee's Site-Rite sighting system enables accurate head-down bends, and features cast-in markings for head-up bending as well as for producing stub-ups, offsets, saddle bends and back-to-back bends. The enlarged foot pedals now with more toe room offer increased stability and control.
- Superior, patented Site-Rite sighting system featuring cast-in, readable markings on the bender heads and a finish that provides the best visibility in low-light
- Strong, stable square hook design
- Enlarged foot pedals and increased toe room to ensure greater control, stability and leverage
- Model Number: 840A
- Material: Aluminum
- Usage: Bends 1/2" EMT
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.