Greenlee Site-Rite Aluminum Hand Bender w/Handle for 3/4" EMT, 1/2" Rigid/IMC
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Greenlee 841AH Site-Rite Aluminum Hand Bender w/Handle for 3/4" EMT, 1/2" Rigid/IMC
With its patented sighting system that includes readable, cast-in markings on its bender heads, the aluminum Greenlee 841AH Site-Rite Hand Bender with Handle offers the optimal weight and feel for users. This product also has an outstanding finish, which offers a high level of visibility, even in low light situations. Overall, this means that you can bend angles easily and quickly.
With the Greenlee 841AH Hand Bender, you have the option of iron alloy or aluminum construction, and its stable, strong square hook design adds more value. Each of its bender heads has large food pedals and enhanced toe room, which means greater stability, control and leverage. Plus, all of this bender’s handles are consistently sized, providing you with a larger grip space, while maintaining the ability to cut directly up and down for those quick bends at 30 degrees.
Features:• Superior, patented Site-Rite sighting system featuring cast-in, readable markings on the bender heads and a finish that provides for best visibility in low-light
• A choice of aluminum or iron alloy construction provides options depending on the user's preference for feel and weight
• A strong, stable square hook design
• The aluminum and iron 1/2", 3/4" and 1" bender heads all have enlarged foot pedals and increased toe room to ensure greater control, stability and leverage
• All the bender handles are a consistent diameter, offering a bigger grip area, while still straight up and down for fast 30 degree bends
Specifications:• Model Number: 841AH
• Material Number: 52034123
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: