- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 842AH Site-Rite Aluminum Hand Bender Head with Handle for 1" EMT and 3/4" Rigid/IMC
Greenlee 842AH Site-Rite Aluminum Hand Bender Head with Handle for 1" EMT and 3/4" Rigid/IMC is the next generation of hand benders. Designed to make bending conduit faster and safer while on the job site, Greenlee's Site-Rite sighting system enables accurate head-down bends, and features cast-in markings for head-up bending as well as for producing stub-ups, offsets, saddle bends and back-to-back bends. The enlarged foot pedals now with more toe room offer increased stability and control. Greenlee Tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
- Superior, patented Site-Rite sighting system featuring cast-in, readable markings on the bender heads and a finish that provides for the best visibility in low-light
- Cast-in markings for accurate head-down and head-up bending as well as for producing stub-ups, offsets, saddles and back to back bends
- Strong, stable square hook design
- Enlarged foot pedals and increased toe room to ensure greater control, stability and leverage
- Model Number: 842AH
- Material: Aluminum
- Usage: Bends 1" EMT and 3/4" Rigid/IMC
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.