Greenlee 849 120 VAC 20 Amp Electric PVC Heater/Bender - 1/2" - 2"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Often times, the simplest way to get a great bend from PVC piping is to heat it first. When it comes to heating PVC, the Greenlee 849 120 VAC, 20 Amp Electric PVC Heater/Bender is by far the best solution on the market. Not only is it backed by Greenlee’s prestigious legacy for producing top quality equipment, but it also has the specs to back it up.
Simply preheat the Greenlee 849 for ten minutes, insert your PVC piping to receive heat, rotate it until it becomes pliable and watch as your bend is made to absolute perfect specifications. What’s more, this unit is manufactured with fiberglass insulation all the way through, meaning that heat is distributed evenly and quickly over your PVC piping.
The Greenlee 849 Electric PVC Heater/Bender even includes features that other devices just don’t have, including an easy to operate on/off switch, pilot light and carrying handle. If you’re looking to get the best bend out of your PVC piping, bring this device to your work place and watch as every PVC bend is made to exact specifications.
Features:• Easy to use: preheat for 10 minutes, insert PVC, rotate until pliable, remove and form bend
• Sturdy double wall metal with fiberglass insulation and reflective interior for fast, even heat
• Full length door for easy PVC loading and removal
• Other features include on/off switch, pilot light and carrying handle
Specifications:• Model Number: 849
• Material Number: 50273957
• Capacity: 1/2"- 2" PVC All Schedules
• Power Source: 120 VAC, 20 Amp or 3000 Watt Generator
• Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
• Uses 27811 Calrod Heating Element
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: