Greenlee 855GX 120 VAC, 20A Programmable Electrical Conduit Bender
Ask a Question
About this Product
Bending conduit has never been easier or more efficient than with the Greenlee 855GX 120 VAC, 20A Programmable Electrical Conduit Bender and its smart technology. The easy LCD interface makes it simple to program up to seven unique bends directly into the machine, with the option to permanently store three right on the machine itself. USB compatible, the Greenlee 855GX also features digital connect ability to access even more programs from your USB memory device.
Do away with scrap and bending errors with the precision and ease of the Greenlee 855GX. It can be moved with ease, as it is completely portable, and can function with a variety of power supplies, making it diverse as well. What’s more, the Greenlee 855GX is guaranteed to work in even the most rugged conditions and comes complete with an encoder-based control mechanism on the inside.
Also, the Greenlee 855GX features a longer motor life and greater uptime than most other competitors. Solid state controls help to eliminate welded relay contact mishaps, making this unit an optimal choice for any conduit bending job.
Features:• Programmable and Portable|
• Used for high-production bending
• Makes bends in a few seconds
• Easy to use LCD interface to program 7 different bends
• Stability and on-board storage via fork tubes, hoist bar, large wheels, wheel brake bar, storage box and tray
• Quick pivot for changing between vertical and horizontal orientations (patent pending).
• In stock and are ready to ship same day
Specifications:• Model Number: 855GX|
• Material Number: 52055927
• Voltage: 120 VAC
• Amperage: 20A
• Weight: 500 lbs. (Shipping weight may differ)
• Length: 40 in
• Width: 32 in
• Height: 44.5 in
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: