- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 925-001 Small Pilot Drill Bit - 3/16"
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 3 pieces purchased.
Greenlee Small Pilot Drill 925-001 Lasts 10 times longer than standard hole saws. Precision-ground teeth cut smooth burr-free holes with ease. No tool required to change cutter sizes.
- Lasts 10 times longer than standard hole saws
- Precision-ground teeth cut smooth burr-free holes with ease
- Durability and speed provide low cost per hole
- Split-point pilot drill prevents "walking" - makes accurate hole placement easy
- Spring-loaded slug ejector saves time
- No tool required to change cutter sizes
- Less chance of broken teeth because the saw body is machined out of solid, high-speed steel
- Model Number: 925-001
- Material Number: 50101862
- Small Pilot Drill 3/16" for Ultra Cutter
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) Capacity
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.