- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 925-011 Small Arbor Bit with Pilot Drill for Hole Saws - 7/8" - 1-1/8"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Greenlee Small Arbor with Pilot drill for Size Cutter 925-011 is made of high-speed steel. Lasts 10 times longer than standard hole saws. Precision-ground teeth cut smooth, burr-free holes with ease. Durability and speed provide low cost per hole. Split-point pilot drill prevents "walking" - makes accurate hole placement easy. Spring-loaded slug ejector saves time. No tool required to change cutter sizes. Less chance of broken teeth because the saw body is machined out of solid, high-speed steel.
- Lasts 10 times longer than standard hole saws
- Precision-ground teeth cut smooth burr-free holes with ease
- Durability and speed provide low cost per hole
- Split-point pilot drill prevents "walking" - makes accurate hole placement easy
- Spring-loaded slug ejector saves time
- No tool required to change cutter sizes
- Less chance of broken teeth because the saw body is machined out of solid, high-speed steel
- Model Number: 925-011
- Material Number: 50101633
- Ultra Cutter Small Arbor with Pilot Drill for 7/8" to 1-1/8" Size Cutter
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) capacity.
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.