Greenlee 925-1-1/8 Ultra Cutter Hole Size - 1-1/8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
With the sturdiest of high-speed materials, precision-built for job perfection, and a long-lasting life 10 times more than the standard, the Greenlee 925-1-1/8 Ultra Cutter Hole Size- 1-1/8” is the cutter you need for any job. Broken teeth won’t be a concern for you with the steel construction, and there are no other tools required to change cutting size. Convenience and speed are the hallmarks of Greenlee tools.
The Greenlee 925-1-1/8 Ultra Cutter Hole Size – 1-1/8” will cut polished, smooth, burr-free holes with simplicity and speed. This reduces your cost per hole, so saving money is also included! Use this cutter at 270 RMP and get the job done right and quick.
There is same-day shipping for your Greenlee 925-1-1/8 Ultra Cutter Size – 1-1/8” so you can start soon and be finished instantly. With the durability and keenly-crafted design of Greenlee tools, your work is backed by solidarity and dependability of use.
• Lasts 10 times longer than standard hole saws
• Precision-ground teeth cut smooth burr-free holes with ease
• 1/4" (6.35 mm) capacity
• Durability and speed provide low cost per hole
• Split-point pilot drill prevents "walking" - makes accurate hole placement easy
• Spring-loaded slug ejector saves time
• No tool required to change cutter sizes
• Less chance of broken teeth because the saw body is machined out of solid, high-speed steel
• Model Number: 925-1-1/8
• Material Number: 50101587
• Ultra Cutter 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) Hole Size, 3/4" Conduit Size
• Uses 925-011 Arbor (NOT Included).
• Recommended Cutting Speed: 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) Cutter - 270 RPM
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: