- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 925-1-5/16 Ultra Cutter Hole Size - 1-5/16"
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Greenlee 925-1-5/16 Ultra Cutter Hole Size - 1-5/16"
The Greenlee 925-1-5/16 Ultra Cutter Hole Size - 1-5/16" will ensure you have less probability of lost teeth due to its sturdy, long-lasting, high-speed steel construction. This Greenlee cutter requires no other tools to change cutter sizes, and its spring-loaded slug ejector also saves you time. You’ll make precise hole placements and reduce “walking” with the split-point pilot drill.
If you want smooth, quick and burr-free holes, then you need the Greenlee 925-1-5/16 Ultra Cutter Hole Size – 1-5/16”. Crafted with precision, efficiency, safety, and speed in mind, your hole placements will be perfect. The saw body is made of only the highest-quality and superior strength materials with high-speed steel that you know you can depend on.
The Greenlee 925-1-5/16 Ultra Cutter Hole Size – 1-5/16” offers same day shipping, is priced at a more than affordable cost, and provides the longevity and durability you’ve come to trust in with Greenlee supplies.
- Lasts 10 times longer than standard hole saws
- Precision-ground teeth cut smooth burr-free holes with ease
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) capacity
- Durability and speed provide low cost per hole
- Split-point pilot drill prevents "walking" - makes accurate hole placement easy
- Spring-loaded slug ejector saves time
- No tool required to change cutter sizes
- Less chance of broken teeth because the saw body is machined out of solid, high-speed steel
- Model Number: 925-1-5/16
- Material Number: 50048236
- Ultra Cutter 1-5/16" (33.3 mm) Hole Size
- Uses 925-011 Arbor (NOT Included).
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.