Greenlee Ultra Cutter Hole Size - 1-5/16"
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Greenlee 925-1-5-16 Ultra Cutter Hole Size - 1-5/16"
The Greenlee 925-1-5-16 Ultra Cutter Hole Size - 1-5/16" will ensure you have less probability of lost teeth due to its sturdy, long-lasting, high-speed steel construction. This Greenlee cutter requires no other tools to change cutter sizes, and its spring-loaded slug ejector also saves you time. You’ll make precise hole placements and reduce “walking” with the split-point pilot drill.
If you want smooth, quick and burr-free holes, then you need the Greenlee 925-1-5-16 Ultra Cutter Hole Size – 1-5/16”. Crafted with precision, efficiency, safety, and speed in mind, your hole placements will be perfect. The saw body is made of only the highest-quality and superior strength materials with high-speed steel that you know you can depend on.
The Greenlee 925-1-5-16 Ultra Cutter Hole Size – 1-5/16” offers same day shipping, is priced at a more than affordable cost, and provides the longevity and durability you’ve come to trust in with Greenlee supplies.
• Lasts 10 times longer than standard hole saws
• Precision-ground teeth cut smooth burr-free holes with ease
• 1/4" (6.35 mm) capacity
• Durability and speed provide low cost per hole
• Split-point pilot drill prevents "walking" - makes accurate hole placement easy
• Spring-loaded slug ejector saves time
• No tool required to change cutter sizes
• Less chance of broken teeth because the saw body is machined out of solid, high-speed steel
• Model Number: 925-1-5/16
• Material Number: 50048236
• Ultra Cutter 1-5/16" (33.3 mm) Hole Size
• Uses 925-011 Arbor (NOT Included).
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: