- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 925-7/8 Ultra Cutter Hole Size - 7/8"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 925-7/8 Ultra Cutter Hole Size – 7/8
The Greenlee 925-7/8 Ultra Cutter Hole Size – 7/8” uses 925-022 Arbor and has a ½” conduit size. The recommended cutting speed is 7/8” cutter at 350 RPM. With this high-speed precision hole cutter, you won’t worry about broken teeth or lost time with its high-speed steel construction. The longevity and durability of this tool is unmet!
Lasting more than 10 times longer than your standard hole saws, the Greenlee 925-7/8 Ultra Cutter Hole Size – 7/8” also provides you with the accuracy and precision you demand for a job done perfectly. A spring-loaded slug ejector adds to saved time and its sturdy design offers a low cost per hole.
The Greenlee 925-7/8 Ultra Cutter Hole Size – 7/8” is created with a split-point pilot drill to prevent “walking” and reduce time. Enjoy the convenience of not requiring any other tools to change cutter sizes. With the Greenlee 925-7/8 you have it all in just one tool for your electrical contractor best-job done. Order yours today!
- Lasts 10 times longer than standard hole saws
- Precision-ground teeth cut smooth burr-free holes with ease
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) capacity
- Durability and speed provide low cost per hole
- Split-point pilot drill prevents "walking" - makes accurate hole placement easy
- Spring-loaded slug ejector saves time
- No tool required to change cutter sizes
- Less chance of broken teeth because the saw body is machined out of solid, high-speed steel
- Model Number: 925-7/8
- Material Number: 50101579
- Ultra Cutter 7/8" (22.5 mm) Hole Size, 1/2" Conduit Size
- Uses 925-022 Arbor (NOT Included).
- Recommended Cutting Speed: 7/8" (22.5 mm) Cutter - 350 RPM
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.