- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 980 120 VAC Electric Hydraulic Pump w/ Pendant for Conduit Benders
Earn 478 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- For use with Greenlee conduit benders, the Greenlee 980 Electric Hydraulic 120 VAC Pump w/ Pendant for Conduit Benders makes it easy to supply up to six quarts of oil to increase the efficiency and reliability of each bend. Not only can you utilize this device’s pendant advance control and low voltage pendant, they’re coupled to solid-state motor controls in order to eliminate troublesome contact arcing. Because of the technology implemented in this unit, you can rely on a longer life.
Some hydraulic pumps just aren’t built to handle the rough, tough atmosphere of a job site. Not the Greenlee 980. This unit features an advanced molded inclusion that protects the pump, motor and circuitry in in just about any working environment.Make excellent use of any hydraulic systems that have single hoses, especially those that include spring-return rams, to optimize output. If you're not using the Greenlee 980 as part of your standard work site equipment when bending conduit, you’re simply not operating at peak efficiency.Use with single hose hydraulic systems with spring return rams (Sold Separately).Greenlee Tools Electrical Hydraulic Pump with Pendant is in stock and ready to ship today! NO Drop Shipping.
- For use with all Greenlee benders
- Useable oil volume: 6 quarts (5.7 liters)
- Handy pendant advance control
- Low voltage pendant coupled to solid state motor controls eliminates contact arcing for greater reliability and longer life
- Automatic or manual ram return selector valve provides more control from the pendant switch
- Molded enclosure protects pump, motor and circuitry in tough working environments
- Use with single hose hydraulic systems with spring return rams (Sold Separately)
- Model: 980
- Material Number: 50335154
- Operation: 120 VAC 1-1/2 Hp (1.12 kW)
- Capacity: 10,000 psi (700 bar); 250 inch, (4 L) per minute rapid advance; 54 inch, (.9 L) per minute at full pressure
- Weight: 71 lbs. (32 kg)
- Length: 12" (305 mm)
- Width: 12" (305 mm)
- Height: 17-1/2" (445 mm)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.