- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee CMT-90 CAT IV Digital Automatic Function True RMS Clamp-On Meter, 600A - AC/DC Voltage
Earn 28 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Greenlee CMT-90 CAT IV Digital Automatic Function True RMS Electrical Tester has a UL Cat IV 1000V rating and a measuring capability up to 600 amps AC and 1000V AC/DC. Features 5 Functions: Amperage, Voltage, Continuity, Resistance, Data Hold. The Greenlee digital meter has an auto-function, is a robust tester with mass electrical appeal is capable of measuring AC and DC voltage, AC current, resistance and verifying continuity - all without having to use a selector dial. An auto-illuminating function works when lighting in a work space dims; no need to push buttons or change the selector dial to a different function, you can work without distraction. For use in electrical environments such as residential, industrial, commercial, and utility. Come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer and includes: 9 V battery (1), test leads and carrying case.
- Hassle-free, automatic measurement of amperage, voltage and resistance
- True RMS for the most accurate measurement when harmonics are present
- High resolution, auto-illuminating LCD backlit display
- Auto off for longer battery life
- Resistance measurement
- Audible continuity test
- Data hold to capture measurements
- Accessories Included: 9 V battery (1), test leads and carrying case
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Model Number: CMT-90
- Amperage measurement: AC A 0.6 to 600.0
- Voltage measurement: AC V 1.3 to 999.9, DC V 1.8 to 999.9; -0.6 to -999.9
- Resistance measurement: 2000Ω
- Display: 10,000 count LCD
- Jaw opening: 1.34 (34 mm)
- Measurement category: CAT IV, 600 V; CAT III, 1000 V
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.