- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee CRM-Q Cable-Cream Cable Pulling Lubricant Squeeze Bottle - 1 Quart
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee CRM-Q Cable Cream Cable Pulling Lubricant Squeeze Bottle - 1 Quart
The one-quart Greenlee CRM-Q Cable Cream Lubricant Squeeze Bottle is the perfect solution for all types of cable insulation materials, as it features an advanced formulated cream that makes pulling cable faster and easier than ever. This formula is environmentally friendly and not hazardous, and it will attach firmly to any cable with no dripping issues, which means that you will also reduce waste.
One of the top benefits of the Greenlee CRM-Q Lubricant is that its light yellow cream does not stain any surfaces, and it won’t break down if accidentally exposes to extreme heat or cold. In fact, like all Greenlee products, this lubricant is the preferred item of thousands of electrical contractors around the world.
The Greenlee CRM-Q is known for its ability to dry slowly to a non-hardening, thin and non-conductive residue, and it is easy to clean up once your project is complete. It has a viscosity of 30,000 to 45,000 CPS, and a PH range of 7-8. This product comes with a limited one-year warranty direct from the manufacturer.
- Compatible with all cable insulation types
- Dries slowly to a thin, non-conductive, non-hardening residue
- Adheres well to the cable without messy dripping
- Reduces waste
- Cleans up easily
- Wont break down or separate after exposure to freezing cold or blistering heat
- Environmentally safe/non-hazardous
- Model Number: CRM-Q
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1 kg)
- Viscosity: 30,000 - 45,000 CPS
- PHRange: 7.0 - 8.0
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.