- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee CSJ-100 AC Open Jaw Clamp Meter
The Greenlee CSJ-100 AC Open Jaw Clamp Meter is the first open jaw clamp meter. The CSJ-100 carries a Cat IV 600-Volt / Cat III 1000-Volt rating and has a measuring capability up to 200-Amp AC. The sleek, ergonomic body design and non-contact voltage detection (EF) function makes it the ultimate tool for electricians who are seeking quick verification of amperage or voltage, especially in tight spaces. The CSJ-100 has a jaw opening that accommodates up to 0.63-Inch diameter conductors. Its detachable test leads fit in the back of the tester, allowing for effortless measurement and storage.
Includes: (2) 1.5V AAA batteries, Test leads, and Carrying case
- AC amperage, AC/DC voltage measurement
- Open jaw design eases AC current measurement
- Slim profile with built-in probe storage on back
- Measures resistance up to 20 MOhms
- Audible continuity and diode test
- Bright LED and audible alarm for non-contact voltage detection
- Auto power off for longer battery life
- Data hold to capture measurements
- 2000 count LCD
- Replacement test leads also available and sold separately (Greenlee 11372)
- Model Number: CSJ-100
- Material Number: 52020887
- Amperage measurement: 200.0 AC
- Voltage measurement range: 200.0, 1000V
- Resistance: 200.0 Ohms; 2.000, 20.00, 200.0 kOhms; 2.000, 20.00 MOhms
- Display: 2000 count LCD
- Jaw opening: 0.63" (16mm)
- Measurement Category: Cat IV 600V, Cat III 1000V
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.