- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee DTAP10-24 Combination Drill/Tap Bit - 10-24 NC
Greenlee Combination Drill/Tap Bit - 10-24 NC Use on mild steel, aluminum, copper, and brass. Back taper prevents thread damage from over-drilling. Made of high-speed steel with split-point drill tip.
- Drill/Tap Countersink Bits
- Use on mild steel, aluminum, copper, and brass in one step
- Back taper prevents thread damage from over-drilling
- Made of high-speed steel with split-point drill tip. 1/4" shank
- Bright finish
- Model Number: DTAP10-24
- Material Number: 50176137
- Size: 10-24
- Overall Length (In.): 2-1/4
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Finish: Uncoated
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.