- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee DTAP6-32 Combination Drill/Tap Bit - 6-32 NC
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Greenlee DTAP6-32 is a combination drill/tap bit. Its a 6-32 NC size, ideal for use on mild steel, aluminum, copper, and brass.
This Greenlee bit's back taper prevents thread damage from over-drilling. It is made of high-speed steel with split-point drill tip.
- Drill/Tap Countersink Bits
- Use on mild steel, aluminum, copper, and brass in one step
- Back taper prevents thread damage from over-drilling
- Made of high-speed steel with split-point drill tip. 1/4" shank
- Bright finish
- Model Number: DTAP6-32
- Material Number: 50176110
- Size: 6-32
- Overall Length (In.): 2-1/4
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Finish: Uncoated
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers