- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee DTAP8-32 Combination Drill/Tap Bit - 8-32 NC
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 3 pieces purchased.
Greenlee Combination Drill/Tap Bit - 8-32 NC Use on mild steel, aluminum, copper, and brass. Back taper prevents thread damage from over-drilling. Made of high-speed steel with split-point drill tip.
- Drill/Tap Countersink Bits
- Use on mild steel, aluminum, copper, and brass in one step
- Back taper prevents thread damage from over-drilling
- Made of high-speed steel with split-point drill tip. 1/4" shank
- Bright finish
- Model Number: DTAP8-32
- Material Number: 50176129
- Size: 8-32
- Overall Length (In.): 2-1/4
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Finish: Uncoated
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.