- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee FP18 Cable Pulling Lightweight Fish Pole with Velcro Strap - 18 Feet
The Greenlee FP18 Cable Pulling Lightweight Fish Pole has non-conductive, high-impact construction for long life. It is used to pull or push wires over long distances including suspended ceilings, sub-floors, crawl spaces and attics. The velcro strap helps to secure the pole when it is in a collapsed position and its lightweight design helps minimize fatigue. Greenlee Textron fishing products will make the job easier for any commercial, industrial or utility application while on the jobsite.
- Non-conductive, high-impact construction for long life
- Specialized hook can be used to install wires in suspended ceilings
- Velcro strap secures pole when in collapsed position
- Self-contained, no loose parts
- Lightweight design to minimize fatigue
- Collapses to 27 x 2 and uses friction-locking system
- Model Number: FP18
- Extended length: 18 ft. (5.48 m)
- Collapsed length: 27 in. (686 mm)
- Diameter: 2 in. (50 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lb. (1.1 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.