Greenlee G3 Cable Puller, Tugger 2 Power - 2000 lbs.
Ask a Question
About this Product
If your work site is in need of a reliable, effective cable puller, the Greenlee G3 Cable Puller, Tugger 2 Power - 2000 lbs. is exactly what you need. Without question it is one of the most technologically advanced pieces of equipment in its industry and has the specs to back it up. Whether it’s the dual diameter capstan that features two pulling speeds or the cross tube that lends a solid base for setup and pulling, the Greenlee G3 can tackle nearly any job thrown at it.
The amazing quick latch system of the Greenlee G3 attaches to most any conduit sizes with the benefit of no loose parts, something other units do not offer. The advanced technology of an adjustable elbow paired with an extendable boom also make it easy to adjust to any situation and seamlessly fit the needs of your job.
The Greenlee G3 sports an integral motor that is designed specifically to support cable-pulling jobs. Plus, this unit is designed for safety. If the device becomes overloaded, the circuit breaker contained within will automatically cut power to the puller motor.
• High-speed pulls up to 1000lbs.
• 25% Stronger Continuous Pullling Load.
• Durable Motor Designed for Pulling Load
• 3 Times Faster Setup
• No Loose Pieces
• High Speed: 97f/min, Low speed: 41ft./min
• Replaces: Greenlee UT2
• Application: Pull cable 4/0 to 1000 KCMIL cable
• Capacity: Continuous Rating 1200 lbs. Intermittent 2000 lbs.
• Speed: Pulling Rope : 1/2 IN Polyester (10000 LB Minimum Breaking Strength), 00444 - Foot switch
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: