- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee GT-65 CAT IV Voltage and Continuity Tester, 1000V - AC/DC
Greenlee GT-65 CAT IV Voltage and Continuity Tester is faster, safer and easier. The new voltage and continuity meter are capable of performing basic tests, but the features set it apart from the rest. Features like voltage, auto-hold, non-contact voltage detection (EF), self-check and over-voltage warning, AC/DC voltage and polarity measurement, continuity test, single probe detection of live conductors and easy to read LED Display. The Greenlee voltage detector's 5 functions are listed as: Voltage, Continuity, Single probe voltage detection, non-contact voltage detection, auto-hold. In addition, it has safety category ratings of Category IV 600V and Category III 1000V and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer.
- AC/DC voltage and polarity measurement
- Continuity test and single probe detection of live conductors for added flexibility
- Overvoltage warning gives user visual notification that voltage levels have exceeded 1000V AC/ 380V DC
- Safe, non-contact voltage detection
- Auto-hold automatically activates when tester is removed from voltage reading
- Visual and audible continuity
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Model Number: GT-65
- Voltage Detection: 19 to 1000 VAC, 5 to 1000 VDC
- Continuity Verification: 0 to 50 kΩ
- Frequency: 0 to 70 Hz
- GFCI: 7.5 mA at 120 VAC, ± 10%
- Measurement Category: CAT IV, 600 V; CAT III, 1000 V
- Includes: Test Leads, 1.5 V AAA Batteries (2)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.