- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee K05-1GL K-Series Crimping Tool 8 AWG - 1/0 AWG Copper - 15.4"
Earn 28 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Greenlee K05-1GL K-Series Crimping Tool 8 AWG crimps smaller copper connectors. Its small, light weight, easy to handle and is able to get in tight locations. The full cycle mechanism releases only after full crimp cycle is completed. Greenlee tools are the preferred brand of the contractor.
- Crimps smaller copper connectors
- UL and cUL classified with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Thomas & Betts and Penn-Union copper connectors
- Small, light weight, easy to handle
- Easy to get in tight locations
- Color-coded, hexagonal rotating dies
- Full cycle mechanism releases only after full crimp cycle is completed
- Model Number: K05-1GL
- Capacity: 8 AWG - 1/0 AWG Copper
- Length: 15.4" (390 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.