Greenlee K-Series Crimping Tool 8 AWG - 1/0 AWG Copper - 15.4"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Greenlee K05-1GL K-Series Crimping Tool 8 AWG crimps smaller copper connectors. Its small, light weight, easy to handle and is able to get in tight locations. The full cycle mechanism releases only after full crimp cycle is completed. Greenlee tools are the preferred brand of the contractor.
Features:• Crimps smaller copper connectors
• UL and cUL classified with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Thomas & Betts and Penn-Union copper connectors
• Small, light weight, easy to handle
• Easy to get in tight locations
• Color-coded, hexagonal rotating dies
• Full cycle mechanism releases only after full crimp cycle is completed
Specifications:• Model Number: K05-1GL
• Capacity: 8 AWG - 1/0 AWG Copper
• Length: 15.4" (390 mm)
• Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: