- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee K09-2GL K-Series Crimping Tool 8 AWG - 4/0 AWG Copper - 25.5"
Earn 38 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Greenlee K09-2GL K-Series Crimping Tool 8 AWG crimps all the popular small to mid-range copper connector sizes. Its long length results in low handle efforts and the full cycle mechanism releases only after full crimp cycle is completed. Greenlee tools are the preferred brand of the contractor.
- UL and cUL classified with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Thomas & Betts and Penn-Union copper connectors
- Crimps all the popular small to mid-range copper connector sizes
- Long length results in low handle efforts
- Color-coded, hexagonal rotating dies
- Full cycle mechanism releases only after full crimp cycle is completed
- Model Number: K09-2GL
- Capacity: 8 AWG - 4/0 AWG Copper
- Length: 25.5" (650 mm)
- Weight: 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.