- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee TK-30A Multimeter Kit, Multi-Purpose Basic Electrical Kit
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Greenlee TK-30A Multimeter Kit, Multi-Purpose Basic Electrical Kit
The Greenlee TK-30A Multi-Purpose Basic Electrical Kit includes three core products: DM-25 manual ranging multimeter, GT-10 polarity cube and the popular GT-11 non-contact voltage detector. Known as the standard three test instruments to many electrical workers, and now they all come in one kit. Includes a durable carrying case that provides safe storage.
- DM-25: AC Voltage 200.0, 600V, DC Voltage 20.00, 200.0, 600 V
- Resistance 200.0, 2000 Ohms, 20.00, 200.0, 2000 kilohms
- GT-11 detection range 50 to 1000 V AC
- GT-10 Light sequence indicates correct/incorrect wiring
- Replaces: Greenlee TK-30
- Application: DM-25 Measures AC voltage,DC voltage, resistance, checks continuity, tests diodes and1.5V & 9V batteries, GT-11 Detects AC voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers and cables, and finds a break in an energized wire, GT-10 Checks outlet for proper wiring.
- Consists Of: DM-25 Manual Ranging Multimeter, GT-11 Non-Contact Voltager Detector, GT-10 Outlet Circuit Carrying case
- Standard: DM-25, GT-10 & GT-11 are ETL Listed, DM-25 & GT-11 are CE Compliant
- Voltage Rating: DM-25 CAT III 600V, GT-11 CAT IV 1000V, GT-10 125V
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.