Greenlee Ultra Tugger 2 Power Cable Puller (2000 lb.)
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Greenlee UT2 Ultra Tugger 2 Power Cable Puller (2000 lb.)
If your work site is in need of a reliable, effective cable puller, the Greenlee UT2 Ultra Tugger 2 Power Cable Puller is exactly what you need. Without question it is one of the most technologically advanced pieces of equipment in its industry and has the specs to back it up. Whether it’s the dual diameter capstan that features two pulling speeds or the cross tube that lends a solid base for setup and pulling, the Greenlee UT2 can tackle nearly any job thrown at it.
The amazing quick latch system of the Greenlee UT2 attaches to most any conduit sizes with the benefit of no loose parts, something other units do not offer. The advanced technology of an adjustable elbow paired with an extendable boom also make it easy to adjust to any situation and seamlessly fit the needs of your job.
The Greenlee UT2 sports an integral motor that is designed specifically to support cable-pulling jobs. Plus, this unit is designed for safety. If the device becomes overloaded, the circuit breaker contained within will automatically cut power to the puller motor.Greenlee Tools Ultra Tugger Cable Puller is in stock and ready to ship today! NO Drop Shipping.
• Quick Latch System attaches to all conduit sizes with no loose parts
• Adjustable elbow and extendable boom adjust easily to fit your job needs
• Right Angle Sheave keeps operator out of direct line with the pulling rope
• Dual Diameter capstan provides 2 pulling speeds
• Cross Tube provides a solid base for setup and during pull
• Integral Motor designed specifically for cable pulling applications
• Circuit Breaker stops the puller motor if it becomes overloaded
• Wheels provide easy movement around jobsite
• Model: UT2
• Material Number: 52020120
• Pulling Force: High Speed Capstan: 1,000 lb. (455 kg) continuous; Low Speed Capstan: 2,000 lb. (909 kg) continuous
• Drive Motor: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Amperage: 12 Amps
• Weight: 67 lbs.
• Pulling Speeds High Speed Capstan: No Load: 73 fpm (22 mpm); 500 lb. Load (227 kg) 36 fpm (11 mpm); 1,000 lb. Load (455 kg) 22 fpm (7 mpm)
• Pulling Speeds Low Speed Capstan: No Load: 41 fpm (12 mpm); 1,000 lb. Load (455 kg) 36 fpm (11 mpm); 2,000 lb. Load (909 kg) 22 fpm (7 mpm)
• Pulling Rope: 1/2" polyester (10,000 lb. minimum breaking strength); Greenlee recommends that only low stretch polyester rope be used with the UT2. High stretch ropes can release large amounts of energy should they break during use
• Conduit Size: 1" or larger
• Pulling Capabilities: 3 x 500 kcmil cable 500' with 2 x 90° bends; 3 x 500 kcmil cable 250' with 4 x 90° bends; 8 x 4/0 AWG cable 300' with 3 x 90° bends
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $18.99
Our Price: $8.25
Our Price: $40.00
Our Price: $44.75