Grundfos UP10-16BN5/ATLC (96433899) Pump, Open System Circulator, 1/2" F NPT, 1/33 HP - Bronze
Ask a Question
About this Product
| The Open-system UP Series hot water recirculation pumps save you time, money, and energy, by circulating hot water through your household plumbing without wasting it down the drain. Grundfos has a recirculation system that is perfect for any new home! The water-conduction part of the pump is hermetically separated from the stator with a stainless steel spherical separator. The motor can be separated from the pump housing, enabling easy maintenance and replacement.|
APPLICATIONS: Domestic hot water recirculation systems in single and two-family houses and small heating systems.
| Features:• Open System|
• 1/2" F NPT Connection
• Supplied with insulating shells
• Unique Wet Rotor design
• Includes Built-in Timer, Power Cord and Aquastat
• Integrated Check Valve and Isolation Valve
• Whisper-Quiet operation
• No return line required
• Quick and easy installation with no additional components required
• No electricity needed under the sink
• Uses less energy than a 25 watt-light bulb
• Can save up to 16,000 gallons of water per year, per household
| Specifications:• Model Number: UP10-16BN5/ATLC|
• Part Number: 96433899
• Flow Range: 0 - 3 U.S. GPM
• Head Range: 0 - 5.5 Feet
• Motors: Single Phase
• Voltage: 115V
• Wattage: 25 Watt
• Maximum Fluid Temperature: 203°F (95°C)
• Minimum Fluid Temperature: 36°F (2°C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 145 PSI
• Connection Type and Size: 1/2" F NPT
• Electrical Connection: Pump is fitted with 5 ft cord and 115V plug
• Motor Protection: Impedance-protected. No external motor protection required
I have been putting in hot water recirc pumps for over 15 years and have not seen a better pump for the job. Having the timer and aquastat built in is such a time saver and it gives the end user control of the unit.
on 12-18-2008 by easplu
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Does it work with tankless water heater.
I recommend contacting the manufacturer of your tankless water heater to check if it can be used used with a circulator pump. While this pumps may function with your tankless heater, it may shorten the heater's life and in some cases void the manufacturer's warranty. Some manufacturers also recommend only using specific models of recirculator pumps due to specific features they provide.
Where do you insert this pump in the line.
This pumps should be mounted near the output line of your water heater. Please follow this link for more information (Click Here to View PDF).
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: