- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Grundfos UP10-16BN5/ATLC (96433899) Pump, Open System Circulator, 1/2" F NPT, 1/33 HP - Bronze
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Grundfos UP10-16BN5/ATLC (97525921)View this item
The Open-system UP Series hot water recirculation pumps save you time, money, and energy, by circulating hot water through your household plumbing without wasting it down the drain. Grundfos has a recirculation system that is perfect for any new home! The water-conduction part of the pump is hermetically separated from the stator with a stainless steel spherical separator. The motor can be separated from the pump housing, enabling easy maintenance and replacement.APPLICATIONS: Domestic hot water recirculation systems in single and two-family houses and small heating systems.
- Open System
- 1/2" F NPT Connection
- Supplied with insulating shells
- Unique Wet Rotor design
- Includes Built-in Timer, Power Cord and Aquastat
- Integrated Check Valve and Isolation Valve
- Whisper-Quiet operation
- No return line required
- Quick and easy installation with no additional components required
- No electricity needed under the sink
- Uses less energy than a 25 watt-light bulb
- Can save up to 16,000 gallons of water per year, per household
- Model Number: UP10-16BN5/ATLC
- Part Number: 96433899
- Flow Range: 0 - 3 U.S. GPM
- Head Range: 0 - 5.5 Feet
- Motors: Single Phase
- Voltage: 115V
- Wattage: 25 Watt
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 203°F (95°C)
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 36°F (2°C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 145 PSI
- Connection Type and Size: 1/2" F NPT
- Electrical Connection: Pump is fitted with 5 ft cord and 115V plug
- Motor Protection: Impedance-protected. No external motor protection required
- Manufacturer warranty: 24mths. from installation; not to exceed 30 mths. from manufacturer date.
- Customer Reviews
I have been putting in hot water recirc pumps for over 15 years and have not seen a better pump for the job. Having the timer and aquastat built in is such a time saver and it gives the end user control of the unit.
on 12-18-2008 by easplu
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.