- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Grundfos UP15-10B7 (59896226) Pump, Open System Recirculator, 3/4" Sweat Housing, 1/25 HP - Bronze
Earn 15 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Grundfos UP 15-10B7 Recirculator Pump for hot water saves money, saves water, and saves time with its HWR (hot water recirculation) technology. The average home wastes over 11,461 gallons of water per year due to unnecessary wait for hot water to reach showers and faucets. In typical plumbing, water is pumped from the water heater through the pipes to the tap. Once the water is turned off, the remaining water in the pipes cools and the wait for hot water occurs the next time the tap is turned on. The Series UP 59896226 pump attaches to the water heater through the hot water pipe and constantly circulates hot water through the pipe from the heater to the tap. They water in the pipe is always hot and no water is wasted; never wait for hot water again.Features an open system, 0-9 U.S. GPM (gallons per minute),1 speed, 1/25 Horse Power, Bronze 3/4" Sweat Housing, 115 Volts and 25 Watts. For use with circulation of hot or cold water in domestic hot water recirculation, cooling and air conditioning systems, heating systems with non-oxygen barrier tubing applications.
- Low noise
- Low energy
- Wide range
- Corrosion-resistant bronze pump housing
- Model Number: UP15-10B7
- Part Number: 59896226
- Horse Power: 1/25 HP
- Speed: 1 Speed
- Flow Range: 0 - 9 U.S. GPM
- Head Range: 0 - 6 Feet
- Motors: 2 Pole, Single Phase
- Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
- Amperage: 0.22 Amps
- Wattage: 25W
- Capacitor: 2mF/400V
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 220°F (104°C)
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 36°F (2
- Maximum Working Pressure: 145 PSI
- Pump Housing: Silicon Bronze
- Connection Type and Size: 3/4" Sweat
- Manufacturer Warranty: 24 months from installation; not to exceed 30 months from manufacturer date
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.