- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Grundfos UP15-10SU7P (595916) Comfort Hot Water Recirculation Pump 3/4" NPT 115 V
Earn 16 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Grundfos Pumps is proud to bring the comfort and savings of hot water recirculation to the existing homes market with the Comfort Series Instant Hot Water System. The Comfort System includes a Grundfos UP15-10SU7/TLC circulator and the revolutionary Comfort Valve. The stainless steel circulator, complete with timer and 10-foot power cord, is installed directly to the hot water discharge on the water heater. The Comfort Valve is installed under the sink at the fixture furthest from the water heater, and the system uses the existing cold water line to return hot water to the water heater. The Comfort System is designed to give homeowners the added comfort and convenience of instant hot water and reduce the amount of wasted water. Unlike our competitor's products, there are no pumps under sinks (and thus no power required under sinks), no return lines required, and no buttons to push. Set the timer on the Grundfos pump and stop waiting for hot water. Features:
- No return line required
- Installs in less than one hour
- No electricity needed under the sink
- Built-in timer & line cord
- Uses less energy than a 25-watt light bulb
- Can save up to 16,000 gallons of water per year, per household
- Includes timer, linecord, thermal by-pass valve, two valve mounting screws
- Timer is 24 hr, 3 position, 15 minute intervals
Material:Stainless SteelHorse Power:115vMax Pressure (PSI):145 psiConnection Size:3/4"Connection Type:Female NPTCord Length:10 ftType:PumpFlow Range (GPM):0
- 6.5Max Flow (GPM):6.5Head Range (ft.):0
- 6Max Head (Ft):6Phase:1Temperature Range (F):36F to 150F
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What RPM does the Grundfos UP15-10SU7P (595916) reach?by Edmund K. on 02-20-2015
The Grundfos UP15-10SU7P has a rating of 3150 RPM.on 02-23-2015Please login or register before adding a question.