- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Grundfos UP26-99BF (52722347) Pump, GF 15/26 Flanged Open System Circulator, 1/6 HP 115V - Bronze
About the Grundfos UP26-99BF (52722347) Pump, GF 15/26 Flanged Open System Circulator, 1/6 HP 115V - Bronze
The Grundfos UP26-99BF (52722347) Circulator Pump for hot water saves money, saves water, and saves time The average home wastes over 11,461 gallons of water per year due to unnecessary wait for hot water to reach showers and faucets. In typical plumbing, water is pumped from the water heater through the pipes to the tap. Once the water is turned off, the remaining water in the pipes cools and the wait for hot water occurs the next time the tap is turned on. The Series UP 52722347 pump attaches to the water heater through the hot water pipe and constantly circulates hot water through the pipe from the heater to the tap. They water in the pipe is always hot and no water is wasted; never wait for hot water again.
For use with circulation of hot or cold water in domestic hot water recirculation, cooling and air conditioning systems, heating systems with non-oxygen barrier tubing applications.
- Pump Connection: GF 15/26 Flange
- Built-in motor protection for long life
- Multiple accessories for a variety of applications
- Whisper-quiet operation for sound sensitive installations
- Applications include Hydronic heating with potable water, Fan coil heating
- Model Number: UP26-99BF
- Part Number: 52722347
- Material: Bronze
- Amperage: 2.15
- Application: Heating
- Voltage: 115V
- Max Pressure (PSI): 145 psi
- Type: Pump
- Horse Power: 1/6
- Max Flow (GPM): 34
- Flow Range (GPM): 0-34
- Head Range (ft.): 0-32
- Max Head (Ft): 32
- Hertz: 60
- Phase: 1
- RPM: 3000
- Temperature Range (F): 36°-230°F
- Connection Size: 3/4", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
- Connection Type: Flanged
- Manufacturer Warranty: 24 months from installation; not to exceed 30 months from manufacturer date
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.