Halco Light Bulbs
At Westside Wholesale we do our best to bring only high quality goods to our customs, as we understand the importance of ensuring comfort and safety wherever it is necessary both at home and at work. Nowadays, you can come across many brand names which produce first-rate goods. And at the moment you are in search of a special light bulb, aren’t you? So let us give some pieces of information to dwell upon.
There are a lot of manufactures of light bulbs and there are a lot of types of light bulbs as well Westside Wholesale would like to introduce you to Halco light bulbs. Founded in 1974, Halco Lgith Technology Company is a lamps and ballasts manufacture with its headquarters in Atlanta. The company keeps an eye on quality control of all the goods manufactured and it is deeply concerned about constant product innovations.
Halco light bulbs are specially designed for the use in different kinds of applications – industrial, household, professional lighting fixtures. The types of Halco light bulbs produced are:
- Carbon Filament
- compact Fluorescent
- Cover Shield
- Linear Fluorescent
- High Intensity Discharge
- Miniature/Sealed Beam
- LED light bulbs.
Among Halco light bulbs you can find not only conventional reliable lamps which have been remaining on top of sales for many years but also the new energy saving bulbs, bulbs with light emitting diodes technology, environmentally friendly lighting devices.
At the moment Westside Wholesale offers traditional incandescent light bulbs, they are of different power rate (from 5-1000w), with voltage of 12, 15, 120, 125, 130, 135v. An average lifetime varies from 750 to 10.000 hours depending on the type of the bulb. The customer can choose the most appropriate shape and base type of Halco incandescent light bulbs. Available shape: arbitrary, bulge neck reflector, cylindrical, candelabra and Edison base, elliptical reflector, flame, globe candelabra, globe medium, mid-break and parabolic reflector, pear straight neck, straight side, tubular. And base types are screw and sip-on terminals, bayonet BA15d, candelabra E12, E14, intermediate E17, medium E26, medium side-prong, medium skirted E26/skt., mogul E39, mogul prong.
Placing an order at Westside Wholesale you will see with you own eye that the excellent quality of Halco light bulbs is accompanied by a special customer service with different kinds of bonuses and discounts offered for the client.
Buy smart! And get rewarded today with Westside Wholesale inc.
Halco Light Bulb, 400W 120V R40 Incandescent Pool & Spa Flood Spot
Bundle Items & SAVE!
How to Select
How to select Light Bulbs
Light bulbs are the most essential parts of any lighting fixture that is why you need to pay additional attention when selecting them. The following guide will help you make the best choice among hundreds of options that exist today.
The first choice that you need to make is the lighting technology used for light bulb creation. Here are the most common types that exist today:
- Fluorescent bulbs. Such type efficient and long-lasting and is traditionally used with residential and commercial ceiling fixtures.
- CFL bulbs. This is the type of compact fluorescent lamps that use a mixture of gases to illuminate the area. Such bulbs are able to retain their heat and thus light when heated, this is why they provide more light while using the same amount of energy.
- Incandescent Bulbs. Incandescent bulbs are the oldest and least efficient type of light bulb that is still commonly used because of its low and affordable price. Such light bulbs spend 30-40% more energy than fluorescent and in addition to that have a shorter life.
- LED bulbs. Are the most efficient, reliable and long-lasting bulbs that exist today. The LED technology emits light while electrical charge passes through the bulb. The scope of LED bulbs is wider than you think; they are used in most of the residential, commercial and even industrial light fixtures.
- Halogen bulbs. This type of bulb is the closest you will ever get to sun light. It offers a natural colored light that is very similar the one produced by sun. Such light bulbs are mostly used for decoration purposes.
After the type of your future light bulb is specified, you need to consider its shape. The shapes that are present at today’s market include a-line, spiral, globe, candle, tube, bullet and other. Each shape has benefits and fits particular light fixtures and installations.
Bulb base should also be considered before you buy the item. The best way to know if the base is compatible with the lamp or the fixture is to look for specifications of such device and compare them with the bulb’s description.
Wattage and color temperature of a light bulb should also be considered. Knowing the wattage of each bulb installed in each fixture will help you plan your budget and, surprisingly enough spend less money and energy. Color temperature or the light’s color only depends on your personal preferences. It is possible to find bulbs of every type with warm or cool colors; you only need to look for such information in the light’s description.