- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 1420P 4" Slot Aperture Trim, White 35º Tilt For H1499 Recessed Housings
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
If you're unsure of whether or not your accent lighting can function as a standalone system, separate of your current lighting, don’t take chances: get the Halo 1420P 4" Slot Aperture Trim. This versatile, packs enough power to provide accent lighting to your kitchen or dining area by itself, but can also act as a support to your currently installed lighting system.
Unique to the Halo 1420P is its “cat paw” design, which allows it to securely fasten itself to your ceiling without any risk of becoming compromised over time. It also features a 35 degree tilt, shedding light over a wide array of angles.
Be sure to pair the Halo 1420P with Halo 4" low voltage recessed housings like the H1499T, H1499RT, H1499T75 and the H1499ICT. Whether it’s for accent lighting, complementary lighting or simply for the sake of décor, the Halo 1420P is perfect for your living spaces.
For use with 4" Low Voltage Recessed Housings: • H1499RT (discontinued)• H1499ICT (discontinued)• H1499T (discontinued)• H1499T75
- Die cast trim with slot aperture
- For directional accent lighting
- 35 degree tilt
- 360 degree rotation
- Trim Finish: White
- Aperture: 2 1/8"x1 3/8"(53x35mm)
- Outer Diameter: 5 1/16"(129mm)
- Fits Housings: H1499T, H1499RT, H1499IC, H1499T75
- Lamp Type: 50W 120V MR 16, 75W 12V MR16 (H1499T75)
- Listing: UL
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Looks great to highlight art!
on 08-29-2015 by Leslie
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.